A Holiday


Well, I should have written this blog a long time ago, but here we are ...

In this blog we would have to write about the best holiday we ever had. It should be the one with my closest friends in 2013, but I have written about it many times ago, so, I’m going to relate you the trip to Ubatuba, Brazil, this February.

I went with my family -my parents and two sisters- for eight days, but we waste about two days moving from Sao Paulo to Ubatuba -one when we arrive and another when we left-.
We visit some touristic places in Ubataba only, because we couldn’t rent a car so we have to move on bus around the city. Some places were the Aquarium, the “Proyecto Tamar” where do they have facilities and pools for the turtles they rescued, also a boat trip to the islands around, where we visit and old prison house, eat at the seashore and do snorkel with tropical fishes. Also, we went repeatedly to one “Tenedor libre”, that was good.

But the most frequent visit was to the beach near to the house where we were staying, because we felt in love with the hot water of the sea, and because it was so close to the house so we would go and back by walking.


Comentarios

Entradas populares