A family meal


Hello again, this is the first blog of this new semester and we have to write about a family meal we remember.

At this moment I can´t remember any meal with my sanguine family, I think because they were always so similar with each other, but! I remember one with the family I choose, my closest friends. Well, more than anything I remember the process to make one meal.

It was on December 2013. My friends Romi, Paula and Vane, my sister and I went to the beach house of Romi’s grandparents in El Quisco. We change turns for who have to cook, wash the dishes, clean, etc. One day was the turn of Romi, my sister and I to be in charge of the kitchen and we have the great Idea of cooking lasagna. We have some problems making it, because the pasta was not pre-cooked and we released that late, but on time to make it right. In addition, Vanessa was a picky eater and we have to do a special section of the lasagna without onion for she. Despite those problems, the lasagna was a success and we have a good moment eating the product of our team efforts.


Resultado de imagen para lasagna

Comentarios

  1. that was a good moment, but our lasagna didn't look so good as the photo xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. owww I would have liked that you write about The Epic Mashed Potatoes :( I think its a great story. The lasagna need onion?? more reason for hate the lasagna :P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lol! that's a great story and the picture made me really hungry. And wow! your friend was really picky, I mean, who doesn't like onions?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Anything is good with lotsa mozzarrella!! (The picture made me open and read! :-)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares