Concert? Nah, better I stay in home


Today we have to write about a group or artist we saw, or we like to see in live.

In my case, I haven’t gone to any concert -really, I think yes, but it was an orchestra, that's different and not count- in part for the lack of money, and cause the idea of be in one is not especially attractive to me, there are so many lights, sounds and people I don’t know. I don't like those spaces, I prefer to lay in my bed or do stuff around my house with the music sound behind me, or do karaoke with my sisters or my little group of close friends. Also, I like to hear music, not see the artist. I like Cristian Castro, but not for his appearance, is for his voice. Some of the groups I like the most lately, like Thousand Foot Krutch, Skillet, or Imagine Dragons (I think all of them are rock bands), I even not know how they look like, or how many they are, because I was only interested in how they sound, and that change into a concert. they change the lyrics, or the rhythm, cut some parts, plus the roar of the people interfere with the band, they push, you have to stand up... Nop

here the lyrics video of Natural, imagine Dragons


Anyway, if I’m ever going to a concert, it should be one of Chayanne, and I would have to go with my mother, without her it would not make sense. And in the Movistar Arena, pliss.

Comentarios

  1. I think Imagine Dragons played at Lollapalooza didn't they?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like too Imagine Dragons, their music is so strong and good for an Anime music video, my favorite song is Believer. AGUANTE CHAYANNE LOCOOOO

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also like Imagine Dragons and I could not go to see them the last time they were in Chile.

    ResponderEliminar

  4. it's so cute that you want to go with your mom <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Perhaps you should go to one to know the experience. Before I neither called attention nor understood much. But after attending one I fell in love with them

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hahaha, I would never go to see Chayanne but it sounds entertaining that you want to see him in concert with your mom!! xx

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares