A Birthday


Today we would write about one of our birthdays that we remember. My sister is writing about the one that I remember the most, so, I have to write about the second one.

It was my 15th birthday. My parents wanted to do a more elaborate party, and pay to one of my mom’s friend that work at event production. He went with a steam machine, lights and a stereo, also we made canapés, cakes and full the fridge with ice creams; my friends still remember that they open the fridge door and a pair of ice cream fell down.

At first, I was not convinced with all that production. My sister, my friends and I was not the type of wild parties, or the conventional conception of “party”, we always prefer to chat, eat or play WII. I want to think because my mom saw us playing Just Dance in every meeting she thought we would have wanted to dance…

Anyway, we danced a little at the beginning, some songs my best friend had known from her Zumba class and she guide us in the choreography, but soon we get bored and put the karaoke choice of the stereo. It was so much better, as well as my uncle’s drum was on the room and one of my friends knew how to play it, in one moment he and my cousin did a Chayanne duet, it was beautiful –even my mom’s friend made a video of it to promote his job-. The two of them stay that night for the pajama party, and eat potatoes chips on the dark. I remember that unexpected sound in the middle of the night, and then the laughs, that’s another anecdote they still remember.

Comentarios

  1. I don't know, but I think you can't do anything fun activities with no sign...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. one can knew they were awake whe you hear the sound of crumpled potato chips xD

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares