Laguna Verde


Today we have to write about a beach we like.

Well, I have to write about Laguna Verde. This is a beachy town in Región de Valparaiso. It is not my favorite beach, but is the beach I visit every year because is where my grandmother live. We go there since 2006. On that time it was deserted, because apparently nobody –apart of the villagers- know about it, that was nice to me cause I don´t really like people and masses; but now is like every beach on the region: full.

There was two beaches, the principal one next to the town and another far away on the other side of the hill, across the forest. Anyway, I always like to swim, but never was the type of person who likes to bathe on the beach; I think it was for the cold water and the sand that seep on my suit, I prefer do it on the pool. Past time –when I go more often to the beach-, I like to just lay down on the sand and hear the noise of the sea and birds, walk around or climb the rocks, especially on the second one, I like to explore the surroundings –the trails across the field and forest- more than stay on the beach.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares