A movie villain


Today we have to write about a movie hero or villain that we like.

I do not remember any movie right now, at this point of my life my old brain can only store the last things I did and discard the rest. Lately I being watching many series, so, I will talk about one villain of the Netflix´s series Shera: Catra.

She start not being a villain, but being the best -all life- friend of the protagonist, and hero, Adora. Soon their relationship change abruptly, at the moment that each one made a decision that put a growing distance between them, and all the envy and resentment in Catra start to emerge and hurt she, Adora and everyone that fall into the crossfire.

I have mixed feelings about Catra. On her inner side she still care about Adora, Scorpia and others; it’s a very sensitive person and it’s for that same reason that she can be the evilest and cruelest harpy when she feel attacked or despise; also, she made many horrible mistakes at the end of the second season, mistakes product of her rage and sorrow. Those mistakes even managed to made Adora lose her lasts hope on her. However, the hope still remain on me that the series can finished with they both on the same side, shoulder to shoulder.

Resultado de imagen para catra

Comentarios

  1. I think we left that opportunity in the last season, she already suffered the ultimate transformation to villany

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Her character design looks like a Thundercat. I think I can shipp Catra x Adora

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I haven't seen this series, I'll have to check it out:)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have never seen it, but sound so interesting

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares