The wacom tablet


Today we have to write about our favourite piece of technology.

I’m not sure, but it would probably be the Wacom tablet -obviously with the computer-, because I use it very often lately, if not every day, and it has facilitated many things related to the career. But also, in my leisure time.

In a previous post I write about my hobby: drawing. Before, I draw in a Samsung tablet directly on its screen, it was easy because is like draw over paper, but the software it has was limiter -because it was free of charge, I can’t/won’t pay for software-. It can’t select areas, or transform -like scale, rotate, reflect, etc.-, and it was limited to 3 layers of drawing. So, when I had the Wacom that was solved, because on the computer I had access to more programs -crack, crack-

One of them is easy Paint Tool SAI. I used it before I got the Samsung tablet, but with only the mouse it was difficult and to line was very stiff. In spite of that, I loved that program. Is much simpler and easier to use than Photoshop, and I get good results for what I look for. It make me so much happy when we reunited again and my lines now have life.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares