Fantasy worlds


Today we have to write about a book of genre of fiction we like.

I’m great fan of Fantasy books, about 75% of my collection are fantastic literature, also I appreciate Historical books, and the romantic novels of Jane Austen.

The first book I buy and read for my own was “The Prince of Mist”, by Carlos Ruiz Zafón. I like it so much, for the history -that I don’t remember very well now- and because it was a free lecture that I chose, without pressure from school or something else, and enjoy. Since then, I can’t stop my desire to get more books for repeat that experience.

Other books that had a great impact on me was the sagas of “The Inheritance Cycle”, By Christopher Paollini, and “Magisterium” By Holly Black and Cassandra Clare. The first is a Fantasy World, and the other about wizards in this world -it’s not like Harry Potter, but yes-. The more I like about this type of books is that there always have to be a group of friends being together against… whatever, friendship and human relationships are important in the plot. Also, there are greats character development, and the world construction is awesome. I like to know the rules that govern these new universes -the fantasy ones-, the political and socials relationships that the author invent for them; like the one of Robin Hobb in “Assassin’s Apprentice”, or Laura Gallego in “All the Fairies of the Kingdom”.

To end, I have to say that I really like the classical fairytales -like Cinderella, Red Riding Hood, etc.- and its new interpretations. The last novel I read this year was “Cinder”, by Marissa Meyer, and I can not wait to read the rest of the saga.


Resultado de imagen para cronicas lunares libros

Comentarios

Entradas populares