sorry I'm late again... My hobby


Today we have to write about something we like to do in our free time, a hobby.
Well, I suppose my hobby would be drawing. I can´t thing in anything else really, I stopped doing many things cause the college consume so much of my time. Anyway, I like to draw; I try to do it in every single free time I have.

Like everyone, I draw since I was a child. My mother and grandma considered that the both of us, my sister and I, do it well so they cheered us to improve. I thing that’s one of the reasons because I still do it and don´t leave it like others activities I start in my life, like basketball, violin or taekwondo.

Is something that relaxes me, sometimes is stressful because the result is not what I was searching for, but more frequently is the only thing that can calm me from the exterior world. Today I draw more in digital, with the Wacom in my computer, but before my uncle gave it to me I do it in the Samsung tablet -that he also gave me-. I still have some croquettes and notebooks in what I put some draw and another, but for me now is harder to draw that way because I can not zoom or type ctrl+z.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares