A photo


Today we have to write about one family photo we like.
This photo was taken on December of 2013, in El Quisco. Although it is not a picture of my sanguine family, except for my sister (the second from right), there are my closest friends, and I considered them like my own family.
That year we graduated from high school and three of my friends, my sister and I decided to go together, to the beach house of Romina’s grandparents (she was the first from left). That were the first time, I thing for all of us, that we go into vacations without our parents. I don’t remember if it was for five days or one week. Most time we past in home, because any of us are the type who like to go out so much, but some days we go to the beaches nearly. In El Tabo we made sandwiches and eat over the rocks next to the sea, In Cartagena we make a sand castle, bury Paula (first from right) and everyones puts temporal tattoos.
This photo is from the last minutes in El Quisco, when we were waiting, with all our bags and stuffs, for the bus to Santiago arrived at the stop. Vanessa take it, and we thing we look like poor globetrotter, but we were very happy and chatting of all the things we do and the memories from school and our plans for the next year when we enter to college.
I like this photo, and any of that time, because I remember that days, the travels to the market for buy commodities, the food we made, the nice coexistence. I really like to spend all the day together.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares