Florence (second exercise)

A city I'ld like to visit is Florence, the capital of art, architecture and the Tuscany region of Italy. 

I always want to go to Italy, in part because I want to visit the land of my ancestors; my great-grandmother's parents was italian immigrants, and that type of parenting and strong character of italian woman is very market on my maternal line. In other, 'cause I like the history, art, traditions and food (especially food) of that region. I want to see the Chatedral of Santa María del Fiore, the Piazzale Michelangelo, the galeries, museums, the narrows streets and the architecture in general, and travel for the countrysides to the farms around to see the fields and take pictures. 

I'ld like to stay for one of the many festivities of the city (around one per month!!), for eat a lot of pasta, drink and share with the locals and, eventually if I feel in mood, dance.

I'ld like to go with my grandma and there she probably remember somethings of her grandma, and my mother and sisters for enjoy that experience all together :)

Comentarios

  1. I would like to visit Florence too

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Woow, visit the place of your ancestors must be great experience !!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it would be nice for the womans of the family to go back to the fields of our grandmomas <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares